Which Is good Software for logo designing? – 6 best software to design your logo faster
Every business requires a creative logo that can tell about the company through a visual graphic. You would notice that from Instagram pages to telegram channels, from small-town clothing stores to Zara, every business has a logo to attract customers and keep a visual image of themselves in the customers’ minds.
Now the question arrives: how to make an attractive logo? And the answer is Logo Designing Software. Today this blog will discuss the 6 best logo designing software to lower your burden and create an appealing logo faster.
What Is Logo?
Logo is a graphical symbol or sign which is used to identify a particular brand or organization, It is usually designed in a way that is easily recognizable, and it is often used on products, advertisements, and other marketing materials to represent the company or brand. The main purpose of a logo is to identify and differentiate a company or brand from its competitors, and to create an image or impression in the minds of consumers.
What Is Logo Designing Software?
Logos play a vital role in the recognition of a brand. According to researchers, people remember visual graphics more than the name. Therefore it is essential to create an attractive and unique logo for your business to increase recognition and brand awareness.
You may have confused feelings about making a logo or hiring an expert. However, the internet has served everything on the table for us. You can find several software and apps to customize your logo in less time without costing you much.
But what is logo designing software? Logo designing software is those computer or mobile applications designers use to edit, create or modify graphics.
In the market, various software are available related to designing, such as Adobe illustrator Canva, Corel draw, and many more
6 Best Software To Design Your Logo
So, we are clear about what logo designing software is. Now let’s look at the best software you can use to create your logo within your budget.
- Adobe Illustrator:-
Adobe Illustrator is one of the best logo-designing apps. Besides logo designing, it is used for packet designing, print designing, and graphic designing. It is available on both Windows & Mac operating systems.
What makes it on top of our list is its vector graphic designing software. A question might arise: what is a vector graphic?
Vector graphics refer to designing images, cartoons, and diagrams so that when the image is enhanced in size, it doesn’t lose its originality; meanwhile, images created using other software are pixelated horribly.
Let us discuss a few features of Adobe Illustrator:-
- A large community of professional users and availability of tutorials on the internet to master from basics to advanced levels in editing.
- Saves files in multiple formats such as PDF, SVG, EPS, WMF, and VML
- A library of fonts is available to use attractive fonts.
- The Cloud library feature allows users to store assets related to their project work.
- As mentioned before the use of vector graphics, vector graphics aren’t created by pixels. They are made using paths such as starting points and ending points.
Adobellustratorr is the first choice of most professionals and beginners as it provides an easy user interface with the best features.
- Corel draw:-
Corel draw is a 2D graphic designing software. It was developed by Corel corporation.
It is also based on the vector graphics designing principle.
In a simple definition, it is used chiefly for drawing logos, advertisement designing, sketches, and architectural layouts.
It is available for both Windows and Mac operating systems. One of the best features of Corel draw is its friendly and straightforward User-interface.
Hence, it can be learned quickly by beginners and start their creativity, and professionals can make advanced use of further
Additionally, similar to Adobe Illustrator, Coreldraw is also a vector graphics software; it can generate high-quality designs regardless of the size you print.
Let us look into some features:-
- Easy to use and suitable for beginners.
- Vector graphics create images that don’t lose resolution on scaling up.
- Availability of different tools to create and edit images.
- It is available in multiple versions which meet up different requirements in grapdesignning.
- QR codes can also be created using this software.
- Affinity designer:-
Affinity designer is a graphic designing software for creating logos, UX graphics, and editing images. It can be said as the best alternative for Adobe illustrator.
Affinity bagged the award for being the best-designed app from apple in 2014
Affinity also uses some elements from photoshop. Being an alternative to Adobe Illustrator, it, too, has vector graphics properties.
Along with designing, Affinity is also used by professional illustrators, web designers, and game developers to create various attractive graphics in less time. Affinity Designer is available for multiple operating systems, including Windows, Mac, and Ipad.
Features of affinity designer are the following:-
- An extensive collection of tools that can save time and create artistic graphic design
- Interactive user interface.
- Constantly updates are released for better editing.
- Less expensive in comparison with Adobe illustrator.
- Tutorials available on the internet to learn from basic editing to advancement in this software.
Canva is the most popular online graphic designing tool used for creating logos with several functionalities that anyone can use.
Through Canva, one can create designs for personal and professional use. It was developed for people new to graphic design and who cannot afford to pay hefty subscription charges for designing software.
From designing invitation cards to making office presentations, everything is possible through Canva. And about 30 million people use Canva, which is enough not to explain further about its effectiveness.
Let us now discuss its features:-
- It has a simple User-interface.
- No prior knowledge of graphic designing is needed to use this software.
- It is internet based application it runs on both mobile and computer
- We can join others and work with teams on our design through this software.
- It has a drag-and-drop feature for crdesignsraphic design, and templates are available.
- It has an extensive library of icons and fonts.
- Adobe Photoshop:-
Adobe Photoshop needs no introduction due to its immense popularity. Its name is a synonym for editing; for example, ” the image is photoshopped.” It is simple and easy to use and provides valuable features besides creating logos functions related to editing and graphic designing.
It is a standard industry in photo editing and designing used by professionals.
It is available for Windows as well as on the Mac operating system.
Some of the key features are:-
- Photoshop supports multiple color models such as RGB, spot color, and many others
- Photoshop can also edit vector images
- An easy user interface makes editing easier
- Plugin support:- it supports additional plugins created by third parties to extend the features of Photoshop.
- A large variety of tools is available to create professional editing works.
- With its latest update, 2D images can be converted into 3D images.
- It has 3D printing features through which artists can design and remodel the graphics to obtain their 3D output.
Inkscape is graphic designing software for creating logos and diagrams and editing graphical images, illustrations, and graphs.
It is open-source software that works on vector graphics and is used for creating 2D images. It has relatively similar features to CorelDraw and Adobe illustrator.
What makes it on our list is that it is free to use, and there are no subscription or in-app purchases in this software. It is a cross-platform software that runs on most operating systems.
A few features of the software are the following:-
- It mainly consists of different types of drawing and shaping tools with varying kinds of calligraphy tools also.
- The key feature of this software is the 3D boxing feature, where images can be designed in the XYZ plane. Where we can adjust and modify each plane.
- Vector graphics have different layers and features for editing without damaging the original image.
When we think of editing, we always get confused about the app or software to use and also start stressing about our creative skills. That’s where this software comes to the rescue, with built-in templates, an AI logo creator, a library of fonts, and more.
If you are a beginner and want to make a logo for your small business, you can go for Canva; I like this software as you can use it on both handset and PC. Furthermore, it offers numerous free templates and editing tools to edit your logo efficiently.